Saffi House, Chapel en le Frith
Conveniently situated for the Peak District National Park
Saffi House, Cherry Tree Court is a new 3 storey stone town house, situated in Chapel en le Frith. There are 11 pubs and 9 restaurants or takeaways within walking distance.
The golf course and Coombs sailing club are approximately 15 minutes walk away. Situated 6 miles from the centre of Buxton, the Otter sanctuary is a 5 minute drive, and Blue John mines are within a 15 minutes drive away.
Close to the entrance of the Goyt Valley, with local walking in both Chapel en le Frith and Coombs.
The accommodation is new, with first lettings from April 2004. Saffi house is finished to a very high standard and would suit people who are looking for all the modern amenities. Full gas central heating, with combi boiler. The house would comfortably accommodate 6-8 + cot.
- Ground floor comprises inner porch, wc, utility room, cloakroom, kitchen/diner, and a garage with secure storage for bikes/car, with access from the interior. There is a drive leading to the property for the parking of a second vehicle.
- Kitchen comprises, cooker, hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, seating up to 8, with patio doors leading to the small outside rear garden.
- The garden has a small grass area and a patio area with a large picnic bench, surrounded by solar lights for a lovely relaxing drink in the evenings. Also, we have installed a gas barbecue and full sized patio heater.
- Utility room on the ground floor with washer dryer, laundry bin and ironing facilities.
- Double master bedroom on the first floor with en suite, which includes a double shower unit.
- Spacious lounge to the first floor with Nicam, Widescreen television with surround sound DVD system, and luxuriously soft leather sofas.
- The second floor comprises one double bedroom (a family room with a double bed, a pull out chair bed and cot), two single bedrooms (one has a guest bed), and a bathroom comprising of a bath and over shower.
- All utilities costs included.
- Welcome pack upon arrival.
- Airport/train station collection available for up to 6 guests.
- All holiday weeks commencing on a Friday (Christmas by arrangement). Arrivals after 4pm, departures by 1030am. Storage facilities available for late departures.
- No pets.
- Smoking allowed on the ground floor area only.
- Smoke detectors and fire doors are fitted to all floors.
- Bedding included (non allergenic quilts). Towels included.
Information for Walkers
Chapel en le Frith provides easy access to the western sector of the Peak District National Park. High moors abound with Kinder Scout, Bleaklow and the Cheshire Moors all within easy reach. In addition the Goyt Valley with its string of reservoirs provides easier routes with the moors providing a superb backdrop. Slightly more distant are the Limestone Dales of the White Peak and these provide contrasting walks to suit all abilities and interests.
Please contact Carole Coe on :-
Telephone 01298 812441 - Mobile 0789983000 - Fax 01298 815333
Email : email@example.com