Walk 1225 - Photo 122509
The area around Botallack is littered with derelict mine buildings. Down by the sea are the twin engine-houses of Crown Mine whilst in the foreground is another ruined building. Each of these engine houses contained a large steam engine, which were called "Cornish Engines".
Photographer : Lou Johnson
Walk : Sennen Cove to Botallack
Use back button to return to the photo gallery lists.