The Trinity House tower on Gribbin Head
Walk Photo 103002
Caption - The Trinity House tower on Gribbin Head was built in 1832 and is an easily recognised landmark in the area. Over eighty feet high, it is a daylight navigation aid used by shipping.
Walk 1030 : Fowey & Gribbin Head from Polkerris
Photographer : Lou Johnson
Use back button to return to the photo gallery lists.