St Mary's Church, Cowlam, East Yorkshire
Walk Photo 374001
Caption - A tiny church in a very unusual situation. The approach is through a farmyard, whilst the church has old nissen huts as near neighbours. The church is on the site of the medieval village of Cowlam, which had 14 houses in 1672, but appears to have become deserted by the end of that century. Odd that the church should have been rebuilt in 1852.
Walk 3740 : Cowlam & Cottam Circular
Photographer : Gordon Hatton
Use back button to return to the photo gallery lists.